Pneumatic Gel Wrist Wrap
Pneumatic gel adjustable wrist wrap uses for soothes wrist and hand affected area
Helps reduce pain, stiffness & inflammation
Heat therapy helps decrease swelling, inflammation & pain
Cold therapy relaxes stiffness, improves flexibility & relieves pain
Compression therapy delivers hot or cold therapy deep into the muscle tissue
Application of the pneumatic gel wrist wrap:
Wrist strains and sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tendonitis, hand injuries.
Features of the pneumatic wrist wrap with gel pad:
It is a circumferential compression therapy system that is more effective than any other conventional wraps. Our unique therapeutic device combines the benefits of cold or hot therapy with compression in a comfortable, conformable, easy to use support allowing tighter, targeted therapy surrounding treatment areas.
It is designed to easily adjust the fit to your hand and wrist. The unique compression pump allows you to securely fit the support and apply pressure to the area where conventional wraps cannot. Convenient thumb loop enhances the ease of fitting the wrist support keeping it in place. Support can be used for either your left or right hand..
Accessories of the inflatable gel wrist brace:
Hot/Cold Gel Pack
Air Compression Body Wrap
Removable Air Pump
Use instructions of the air gel wrist brace:
It's easy to use in any manner... cool in freezer or heat in microwave. Provides all over relief.
Gel packs can be used for hot or cold and are placed in the freezer or in hot water before use. A hot & cold wrap usually contain a gel pack or similar and are ideal for applying cold to specific areas as well as compression. If you have a whole joint injury such as an wrist sprain or knee sprain which involves swelling of the entire joint then a knee wrap or wrist wrap covering the entire joint will be most suitable as they will provide compression to help reduce swelling. If the injury does not involve swelling or is on a small area such as a single tendon then a simple ice pack or wrap will be suitable.
A tendon is a bundle of fibrous tissue that connects muscles and bones. It can conduct the tension generated by muscles and can withstand bending, stretching and twisting. When the muscles contract, the tendons become tense and stretch into a straight line. Basically rely on the contraction of muscles and traction of tendons to achieve the movement of human joints. Muscle inflammation occurs when tendons become overtired, fibers are torn, or other injuries are encountered. People with tendinitis are found in young or middle-aged people. Mainly because the patient repeats the same action for a long time, causing excessive fatigue of the tendon, which causes a subsequent inflammatory response. Patients often experience symptoms such as pain and stiffness. Occasionally, the patients' joints are slightly swollen. Patients with tendinitis generally suffer from restricted joint movements.
1. Tenderness, tenderness in joints or near joints, especially when tendinitis occurs around the shoulders and wrists or outside the elbow (here the lesion is called tennis elbow)
2. Numbness or tingling. In some patients, numbness or tingling may occur in areas where the patient has tendinitis.
3. Joint stiffness, the patient will have joint stiffness with pain, and the movement of affected joints will appear to be limited.
4. Occasionally, the joints are slightly swollen. In some patients, the joints may be slightly swollen.
5. Persistent pain. Pain or recurrence after recurrent tendinitis.
If the pain caused by the tendon does not improve within 7 to 10 days, it will turn into chronic myositis, or other diseases such as bursitis, wrist syndrome or phlebitis. help.
How to treat:
2. Local massage can eliminate tendon adhesions, which can relax muscles and tendons.
1. Improve the change load point, try to analyze the load point on work or posture, try to improve the change, and even need to change the work content if necessary.
2. Wearing elastic sheaths such as wristbands, even if they provide a little support and warmth, are helpful during and after exercise.
3. After the acute phase, apply this product after heating to the affected area.
4. Taking a break is a good way to relieve muscle tension at work; if your posture is incorrect, it can easily cause tendinitis. Especially if you are typing or typing on the computer keyboard all day, it is easy to cause problems with your wrists and arms, so it is important to take a break during work.
Q: Can you do our own packaging?
A: Yes, you just provide the package design and we will produce what you want. We also have the professional designer can help you do the packaging design.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: The general delivery time is 30-45 days after receiving your order confirmation. Anther, if we have the goods in stock, it will only take 1-2 days.
Q: Which payment form you can accept?
A: T/T, Western Union, PayPal etc. We accept any convenient and swift payment term.
Q: Do you have the test and audit service?
A: Yes, we can assist to get the designated test report for product and the designated factory audit report.
Q: We got less price from another company, would you please best their price?
A: We can not vouch for the quality of items or services you will receive from another company and therefore we don’t attempt to match or beat their prices. Our pricing is based on many factors, and we strive to price items fairly and competitively. We take great price in our quality product and services quality and hope that pricing is not the only thing that is essential to our customers when they make a purchase. “Gold is never sold at the price of silver but by putting it’s color on it”. So be careful when you get undue rock-bottom pricing.
Q: How to place an order, and how will it will be proceed?
A: 1. Contact us to confirm your design/products.
2. Negotiation for Order Confirmed.
3. Sample Confirmed.
4. Deposit paid.
5. Production begin and reported regularly.
6. Balance Payment Confirmed.
7. Products loaded and Shipped to your Country / Port.