Short Cam Walking Boot
Short cam walker fracture boot uses for grade I/II ankle sprain
Short air cam walker fracture boot uses for stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
Short walker fracture boot uses for ankle and foot fracture
Post surgery of ankle and foot injury
Patent tool-free multiple combination
Double pumps systems of short walker provide individual compression not only for promoting callus formation over fracture site but also reducing local swelling
High density inner sole provide shock absorbing
Front panel with inflated aircell for more complete protection and support
Mimic athletic rocker sole design promotesnatural gait and increases the ability of anti-slip
One-piece liner with mash fabric for comfort and better permeability
It is available in 11'&17" height
Size: S M L XL
Instructions For Use
1. Place foot and leg inside foam liner and fasten it snugly
2. You may put pad kits to supplement inner space or between walker frame and soft good
3. Place wrapped foot into walker frame. And the heel puts against the posterior panel of the brace
4. Place front panel and make sure the front side of foam wrap is well covered
5. Fasten all the straps snugly from distal to proximal
How To Adjust Aircell Pressure
1. Squeeze the bilateral bulb to inflate
2. To deflate aircells, press the small button which is next the bulb
Long-term exercise with crutches with bare feet. Walking barefoot is not good for the recovery of the affected area and is likely to cause secondary injuries. Wearing traditional plaster is bulky and sultry, with poor air permeability, which is not conducive to wound healing. At the same time wearing plaster is not suitable for walking exercise.
Our products have independent double airbags, one-piece forming and fully-wrapped. The sole is designed with scientific non-slip grooves, which is non-slip in all directions and can adapt to different slippery grounds. The sole is made of shock-absorbing material, which can reduce the impact of the foot and prevent further injury. The rocker-type sole design makes walking more balanced and natural. Detachable mesh lining for easy cleaning.
How to wear:
1. Take out the inner lining and insert your feet into the inner lining
2. Paste the Velcro
3. Put the foot into the shoe shell
4. Cover the front baffle and fasten the Velcro straps
5. Press the inflation button to inflate
Q: How to contact, negotiate and cooperate with you?
A: Kindly contact our international team by e-mail, telephone and other efficient communication way.
Q: How is the packing of products?
A: Safe packing for long distance shipping. Design the packing to save the volume.
Q: Can l visit your factory?
A: By all means, we warmly welcome your arrival, Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way and arrange time to pick you up if possible.
Q: Can we be your agent?
A: Yes, welcome to cooperation with this. For the details please contact with our overseas manager.