AIR ROM Walker Boot
ROM air walking boot uses for grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
Air ROM cam walker uses for stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
Forefoot or midfoot injury
Decreases heel-strike force on calcaneus
Substitute ankle motion
Rocker bottom design assists gait
Dial lock hinges with adjustable ROM limitation
Dorsiflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
Plantarflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
Immobilization limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
Available in 14” & 17” height
Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling
up to 4
10 1/2-12 1/2
11 1/2-13 1/2
The ankle is a weak part of the foot, and ankle fracture can occur under repeated force stimulation. External force shocks, cumulative injuries and bone diseases are the main causes of ankle fractures. Ankle fractures can cause severe pain, and patients should be treated with acute care. If the symptoms are more serious, they should seek medical treatment immediately. Ankle fracture treatment is a long process. Patients need to be patient and follow the doctor's order to avoid secondary injury to the ankle.
1. Use a suitable walking boot to fix the fractured part. During this period, do not over-active the injured part, and wait for the natural connection of the ankle fracture to recover.
2. Massage and physiotherapy. Gently pressing the ankle fracture site with your hand can relax the meridians, effectively reduce the pain of ankle fracture, and relieve the symptoms of ankle fracture.
3. Acupuncture and bloodletting therapy. By acupuncture specific points, the purpose of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis can effectively promote blood circulation and greatly help reduce pain and bone recovery.
4. Surgical treatment. For patients with severe ankle fractures, surgery can be performed according to their physical conditions. Ankle reduction and internal fixation surgery can displace the bone at the fracture site and successfully treat ankle fracture. Patients need to take a good rest after surgery to avoid recurrence of injuries.
Q: Can we customize products?
A: OEM or ODM service is available. We accept design products and package based on customer’s requirements.
Q: What's your IPR policy?
A: We are always implementing strict policy to protect our customers’ IPR. Such as design, logo, artwork, tooling, etc.
Q: What's your advantage?
A: 1. We have own factory and own sales team, it means we can provide cheaper price with superior service
2. High efficiency development based on our strong team
3. Professional service for customer
4. Provide correct sample quickly
5. Supply high quality standard
6. Delivery goods on time
Q: Do you have any instant chat tool?
A: Yes, such as Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat. You can contact our export manager Hedy directly, the detailed contact number as below: