Diabetic Air Walker
Diabetic air walking boot is available for grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
Diabetic pneumatic walkre uses for stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
Forefoot or midfoot injury
Decreases heel-strike force on calcaneus
Substitute ankle motion
Rocker bottom design assists gait
Contoured strut design of diabetic walker provides better support and fit
Available in 11” & 17” height
Front and back panels for superior protection
Available for further support while reducing swelling and even-distributed pressure
The assessories has diabetic insole and stocking
Instructions For Use
1. Unfasten straps, remove front and back panels, and open liner. Place foot and leg inside foam liner and wrap foot and leg around snugly. You may put pad kits to supplement inner space or between walker frame and softgood.
2. Place wrapped foot into walker frame. And the malleoli axis centers to bilateral upright. Place front and back panel in correspondent place.
3. Fasten all the straps snugly from distal to proximal.
4. To inflate, the filler (transparent inflate tip) should be firmly inserted into tube to push air valve down and squeeze pump.
5. To deflate, firmly inserted the black deflate tip into tube to push air valve down and squeeze pump
Q: If I have the other products want to ship with your company’s bulk on the same shipment, may you help me?
A: Yes, we are willing to help client to handle the shipment issue to save the shipping charges.
Q: Do you attend any fair?
A: Yes, we will inform our customers when we attend the fair. And welcome them to visit our booth.
Q: How your quality control?
A: We have QC person stay on the production lines do to the inspection.All products must have been inspected before delivery.we do inline inspection and final inspection.
1. All raw material checked once it arrive our factory.
2. All pieces and logo and all details checked during production.
3. All packing details checked during production.
4. All production quality and packing checked on final inspection after finished.
Q: What's your company motto?
A: Try our best to create a better and healthier life.