Air From Walking Cast Boot
Orthopedic air from walking cast boot is available for grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
Medical air from walking cast boot uses for stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
Forefoot or midfoot injury
Decrease heel-strike force on calcaneus
Substitute ankle motion
Rocker bottom design of cast boot assists gait
Contoured strut design of walking cast boot provides better support and fit
It is available in 11” & 17” height
Front and back panels for superior protection
Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling and even-distributed pressure
Instructions For Use
1. Unfasten straps, remove front and back panels, and open liner. Place foot and leg inside foam liner and wrap foot and leg around snugly. You may put pad kits to supplement inner space or between walker frame and softgood.
2. Place wrapped foot into walker frame. And the malleoli axis centers to bilateral upright. Place front and back panel in correspondent place.
3. Fasten all the straps snugly from distal to proximal.
4. To inflate, the filler (transparent inflate tip) should be firmly inserted into tube to push air valve down and squeeze pump.
5. To deflate, firmly inserted the black deflate tip into tube to push air valve down and squeeze pump
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: The general delivery time is 30-45 days after receiving your order confirmation. Anther, if we have the goods in stock, it will only take 1-2 days.
Q: Do you provide sample ? Is it free?
A: If the sample is low value, we will provide the free sample with freight collect. But for some high value samples, we need to collect the sample charge.
Q: What is your term of payment?
A: 30% down payment before producing and 70% balance payment before shipping.
Q: Which payment form you can accept?
A: T/T, Western Union, PayPal etc. We accept any convenient and swift payment term.