Shoulder And Arm Brace
Shoulder and arm support brace uses for immobilization after rotator cuff repair or shoulder girdle fracture
Shoulder arm support can ues for dislocation / subluxation
Rest the arm and immobilize it
With nylon, form material for arm rest
Sling Sizing Guide-Measure, the length of forearm.
This product is made of breathable soft sponge, the fabric is skin-friendly, not prone to allergies, and is comfortable to wear. Adopting Velcro sticking, it is convenient to wear and adjust the wearing length. At the same time, it is also equipped with an extended shoulder strap, which can meet various body types to the greatest extent, and patients can adjust according to their own needs.
The product links the sling and the arm rest with a steel iron ring, which enhances the fixation and improves the service life of the forearm sling. The meticulous seaming technology and exquisite workmanship can increase the service life of the brace, make it difficult to spit, and demonstrate the brand quality.
What should be paid attention to in functional exercise after fracture:
1. Encourage patients to be active and take steps in an orderly manner. The range of activities is from small to large, and the frequency is from small to large.
2. Strictly control activities that are not conducive to the stability of the fracture end.
3. Functional exercise focuses on restoring the physical functions of the limbs.
4. Do not use manual stretching and passive massage of the fracture site when exercising. Exercise should not make the patient feel tired.
5. Explain the principles, methods, precautions, importance, etc. of functional exercise to the patient clearly so that they can confidently, actively and actively perform functional exercise.
Q: How does your factory do the quality control?
A: Quality is the priority, we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. The skilful workers care every detail in handling the producing and packing processes.
Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Always 45- 60days based on general order.
Q: How long time for you creating a new sample?
A: If it's a simple sample, we can finish the sample within one week.
Q: What's the business scope for your company?
A: Our main products are orthopedic products and sporting products.