Back posture corrector uses for round shoulder
Body posture corrector uses for clavicle fracture
Shoulder posture brace helps to correct and remind poor shoulder posture
Immobilize fractured clavicle
Foam shoulder straps with stockinet covered
Front closure design for easy application
Instructions For Use
1. Recognize the upright shape of our products from application instruction.
2. Generally close the figure 8 designed straps through rear buckles.
3. Slip bilateral arm through this 8 loop.
4. Re-adjust the straps for maximal comfort and stabilization.
5. Place foams under arms in usage.
The product mainly adopts an open design, which is based on the "8" shape design, so that the upper body can be uniformly stressed from the front clavicle to the scapula, and the "8" cross produces corresponding tension to control the clavicle and scapula in a suitable position. The lower end adopts an open design, and the elasticity can be adjusted according to personal needs. High-quality elastic material, tightness. Wearing fits the curve of the human body, comfortable and not squeezing. Mainly used for clavicle fixation belt and kyphosis correction.
Q: What is your shipping service?
A: We can provide services for vessel booking, goods consolidation, customs declaration, shipping documents preparation and delivery bulk at the shipping port.
Q: Can you provide the FBA shipping service?
A: Yes, we have the good experience in providing the professional FBA service.
Q: What's your tem of the delivery?
A: Our ordinary delivery term is FOB Xiamen. We also accept EXW, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU etc. We’ll offer you the shipping charges and you can choose the one which is the most convenient and effective for you.
Q: Is there the products tested before shipping?
A: Yes, of course. We have QC person stay on the production lines do to the inspection.All products must have been inspected before delivery.we do inline inspection and final inspection.
1. All raw material checked once it arrive our factory.
2. All pieces and logo and all details checked during production.
3. All packing details checked during production.
4. All production quality and packing checked on final inspection after finished.