Soft Foam Cervical Collar
Soft cervical neck brace uses for acute neck pain
Soft cervical neck collar uses for minor muscle spasm associated with spondylosis
Soft foam neck brace uses for protection during halo application
Kinesthetic reminder to limit neck movement
Limitation of movement
It is made of foam with a stockinette cover
High density foam is available
Different patients need to wear different types of neck brace, and the following data should be measured:
1. Neck height: the vertical distance from the angle of the mandible to the supraclavicular fossa. This measured value should match the height of the neck brace. If the patient's measurement is between two consecutive models, try the smaller model first.
2. Neck circumference: the maximum circumference of the neck, this measured length should match the neck circumference.
Instructions For Use
1. Measure circumference of neck.
2. Refer to sizing chart to select proper size.
3. Put collar on your neck.
4. Fasten the linking tape on cervical spine area.
5. Adjust compatibility.
Wearing a neck brace is beneficial to:
1. Restrict cervical spine movement, reduce repeated friction and adverse stimulation to the compressed spinal cord and nerve roots, and help the edema and inflammation of the spinal cord, nerve roots, joint capsules, muscles and other tissues to resolve.
2. Enlarge the intervertebral space and intervertebral foramen, reduce or even relieve the stimulation and compression of nerve roots.
3. Relieve muscle spasms, restore the balance of the cervical spine, reduce the pressure of the intervertebral disc, and buffer the pressure of the intervertebral disc to the surroundings.
4. Retract the small joint space, relieve the synovial incarceration, and restore the normal sequence and relationship between the cervical vertebrae.
5. Straighten the vertebral artery twisted between the transverse foramen and improve the blood oxygen supply of the vertebral artery.
6. The longitudinal diameter of the cervical spinal canal is elongated, the spinal cord is stretched, the ligament folds are flattened, and the volume of the spinal canal is relatively increased
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: The general delivery time is 30-45 days after receiving your order confirmation. Anther, if we have the goods in stock, it will only take 1-2 days.
Q: Do you provide sample? Is it free?
A: If the sample is low value, we will provide the free sample with freight collect. But for some high value samples, we need to collect the sample charge.
Q: Which payment form you can accept?
A: T/T, Western Union, PayPal etc. We accept any convenient and swift payment term.
Q: Which certificate do you have?
A: CE, FDA and ISO13485.