Knee Brace After Surgery
Knee brace after acl surgery uses for post-operative immobilization or ROM control
Hinged knee brace after surgery uses for injured or operated collateral and/or cruciate ligaments
Knee support after surgery has excellent collateral stabilization via long side-bars prevents valgus or varus deviation
Prevent hyperextension and limit ROM by adjustable dial lock hinges
Dial lock hinges with adjustable ROM limitation
Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°
Flexion limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
Immobilization limitation at:0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°
Laminated soft foam material forms the contour of thigh/leg and offers additional comfort
Length: 18”, 20”, 22”, 24”
Instructions For Use
1. Refer to sizing chart to select proper size.
2. Wrap sleeve around leg.
3. Place hinge axis in line up with knee rotational axis.
4. Fasten all straps through D-rings.
How To Set The ROM Hinge
1. Turn the cover to adjust the stop peg.
2. Remove stop peg to desired degree.
3. Turn the cover back to complete setting.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are professional manufacturer specialized in orthopedic and sport products. And we trade our products with our clients directly.
Q: Can you provide the FBA shipping service?
A: Yes, we have the good experience in providing the professional FBA service.
Q: May I come to visit your factory?
A: Of course, welcome you visit our factory at any time.
Q: What's your advantage?
A: 1. We have own factory and own sales team, it means we can provide cheaper price with superior service
2. High efficiency development based on our strong team
3. Professional service for customer
4. Provide correct sample quickly
5. Supply high quality standard
6. Delivery goods on time