Six causes of neck pain
1. Age factor. People are like a machine. As the age increases, the cervical vertebrae will produce various degenerative changes, and the degenerative changes of intervertebral sinus are the most critical factors in the development of cervical spondylosis. In addition, the deformation of the facet joints and various ligaments also plays an important role. The older the age, the higher the incidence of cervical spondylosis.
2. Chronic strain refers to damage caused by various activities beyond the normal range. If the height of the pillow is not correct or the pad is not correct, repeat the stiff neck. In addition, the posture is not appropriate, especially the long-term low-head workers have a higher incidence of cervical spondylosis. Some inappropriate exercise will also increase the incidence.
3. Neck trauma. Some data indicate that about half of the patients with cervical spondylosis are directly related to trauma. Such as traffic accidents, accidents in work and life, sports injuries, improper massage can cause different degrees of damage or exacerbate cervical spondylolysis.
4. Pharyngeal inflammation. When there is an acute or chronic infection in the pharynx and neck, it is easy to induce cervical spondylosis or worsen the symptoms. Because of the inflammatory changes in the pharynx, the adjacent muscles can be directly stimulated, and the ligaments or the lymphatic system spread the inflammation, causing the ligaments to relax and the internal and external imbalances of the vertebral joints, thereby destroying the stability between the vertebral bodies.
5. Spinal stenosis. The inner diameter of the cervical spinal canal, especially the sagittal diameter, is directly related to the occurrence of cervical spondylosis. Patients with narrow spinal canal are also susceptible to trauma when they are traumatized or even slightly injured. The large spinal canal is not easy to develop. Therefore, doctors suggest that developmental spinal stenosis should be decompressed early by surgery.
6. Other factors, various congenital malformations of the neck. Such as congenital vertebral fusion, first cervical dysplasia or with skull base depression, spinous process deformity, etc., can also induce cervical spondylosis.
In addition, people with metabolic disorders caused by various reasons, especially those with calcium, phosphorus metabolism and hormonal metabolism, are prone to spine disease.
We’re professional factory with a wide range of orthopedic and sporting products. We support ODM, OEM and low MOQ wholesale. Please contact our email if you have any inquiry: email@example.com