Rehabilitation exercise period (10-11 weeks active 95 degrees)
Step one sitting essentials:
1. After the bottle-rolling exercise is over, carry out the sit-up exercise;
2. Sit-up exercises for a group of 2-3 minutes, each group lifting time for 30-60 seconds, three times a day, each time 20-30 minutes Train the muscle strength of the calf. This action is also held for 6 seconds after lifting, but it is advisable to start no more than 5 cm. This action is trained after the back flexion of the cast reaches 95 degrees to 100 degrees
3. Adaptation exercises for the first two days, weight-bearing exercises for the next four days, and weights of 5-8 kg on the thighs.
Essentials of resistance to elastic rope in step two:
1. After performing the double lifting exercise, do the rubber band resistance exercise after doing the ankle flipping exercise;
2. A group of one-minute stretch resistance stretches back and forth 30 times/minute, three times a day for 20-30 minutes each time.
Step three to squat against the wall:
1. After practicing the rubber band resistance, strengthen the exercises of the leg muscles. At this time, you need to squat with the walker boots against the wall.
2. Back against the wall, wear the walker boot, wear non-slip sneakers, practice squatting, three times a day, 10 groups each time, 1-2 minutes, squat until the leg muscles are sore, then rest 1 minute, the exercise time is controlled at about 20 minutes, as shown in the figure:
3. The practice of wearing Achilles tendon boots is to fix the position of the walker boot due to the angle, which is beneficial to protect the Achilles tendon and avoid injury. Those who do not wear Achilles tendon boots can give up this exercise subject.
Step Four Essentials of Lying on the Wall:
1. After the completion of the group exercise, the last group of exercises is stepping on the wall, lying flat on the bed with the affected foot at a natural 90 degree to the wall or bedside surface;
2. The initial practice is to step on the wall with the pedals. After a short period of adaptation, gradually increase the foot surface with a flat towel or cloth, 2 cm high each time. After every two days of exercise, increase the thickness 4 cm, and finally increased to 6 cm. Due to the impact of the foot, the height of the actual paw squeeze is about 4-5 cm, twice a day for 20 minutes each time. After a week of practice, you will find Your own angle will change significantly. When you practice stepping on the wall, remind your friends to remember to do ice packs.
3. Tips for stretching the angle, tie the footboard with a belt before going to bed every night and pull with your other hand, about 20 minutes each time, so it is easy to fix the angle and not rebound.
Rehabilitation period (11-12 weeks active 95-100 degrees)
Step 1: Push the wall exercise essentials:
1. After completing the foot soaking, weight-bearing sit-up and resistance band exercises, increase the wall push modestly. In the initial stage, support the wall with both hands. The good foot is bowed in front, as shown in the figure. , Carry out stretching and cramping exercises gradually, when you feel a little pain in the Achilles tendon of the foot, do not force anymore, at this time the angle is fixed after 10 seconds, and naturally retract, standing at this time: assisting the injured foot Turn left and right, roll up and down, and repeat the practice of pushing the wall after one minute;
2. When the injured foot is in front, the force of the injured foot mainly comes from the thigh. The heel is always connected to the ground. When the Achilles tendon has a sense of pain, do not force it again. At this time, the angle is fixed for 20-30 seconds. After the natural withdrawal, standing at this time assisted to do left, right, and upper and lower plate stretching exercises. After one minute, practice pushing the wall in Wangfu, as shown in the figure:
3. Three times a day, 3-5 groups each time, 1 minute for each group. The first two days of push wall exercises are mainly to adapt to the proprioception of the feet, and the push time can be appropriately extended later, usually 15-20 minutes each time It is forbidden to perform warm-up exercises at the moment when performing this exercise department. Exercise caution and avoid excessive strain on the Achilles tendon.
Essentials of the Double Catch Exercise in Step Two:
1. Adaptation exercises after completing the push-wall exercise—usually two days later, and on the third day, after the push-wall exercise is over, moderately increase your feet to lift the exercise
2. In the initial stage of the standing lift exercise, the first step is to adapt to the injured foot standing exercise. When the injured foot standing exercise lasts for 1 minute and the Achilles tendon does not swell and ache, it can be started If you have a bad reaction in the standing exercise adaptation, stop the double-lift exercise;
3. In the initial stage of the double lift exercise, hold your hands against the wall or support a fixed object. Lift your hands slowly against the wall. At the beginning of the double lift phase, the index finger is considered a false lift. Due to the force, the load-bearing parts are mainly concentrated on the good feet. ;
4. At the initial stage, the degree of double improvement should be controlled at about 3 cm, three times a day, 8-10 groups each time. At this time, the angle will fall naturally after 3-6 seconds. At this time, standing will assist the left and right of the injured foot. Fold up and down stretching exercise, after 30 seconds, repeat the exercise as shown in the figure
5. When the angle is 100, the feet can lift the height by 5 cm. At this time, the angle will fall naturally after fixed for 30-60 seconds. Each time, 5 groups are used for exercise balance. Practice with the wall and hands without holding the wall (this action is dangerous, do not practice if the angle is not enough and the warm-up is not enough).
Step three one-step practice method:
1. Hurt your foot in the back, hold on to the heel of your good foot, and stand with your feet in a straight line. Training requirements can finally reach the upper body without moving, standing for about 5 minutes.
2.—The word walk is commonly known as the catwalk. This is what you need to practice after the back extension angle becomes larger. Move your feet in a straight line, try to move your body symmetrically, and adjust your gait as much as possible.
Step 4: One-legged standing exercises:
The injured foot landed on one leg, his upper body remained still and stood for about 5 minutes. Initially, due to insufficient muscle strength of the injured foot, the balance cannot be guaranteed, then you can stretch your hands flat to keep the body balanced, and then follow the deepening of the exercise, slowly retract your hands to get stuck in the waist.