How to use the cervical collar with open trachea?
1. After the patient is lying on his back, first carefully put his neck to the "median position", that is, the line of the head up to the corner of the mouth and the earlobe is perpendicular to the ground, and the tip of the nose is lined with the navel.
2. Use your fingers to measure the distance from the underside of the mandible to the clavicle, and then select the size that is appropriate for the injured person.
3. Carefully thread the cervical collar with open trachea into the posterior neck and slowly fit the small pad of the lower jaw to the patient's lower jaw.
4. Carefully tighten the cervical collar with open trachea, taking care to avoid moving the patient's head and neck and spine.
1. When moving the patient's head to the “median position”, stop moving if you encounter resistance or if the patient feels pain.
2. After fixing, you should always pay attention to whether the patient's posture remains "median" when performing other operations such as handling.
3. Remember that cervical collar with open trachea only helps prevent cervical movement and does not hold the cervical spine in a safe position.
We’re professional factory with a wide range of orthopedic and sporting products. We support ODM, OEM and low MOQ wholesale. Please contact our email if you have any inquiry: email@example.com