The lumbar brace as an external force support can limit the flexion activity of the lumbar vertebrae, reduce the pressure of the lumbar intervertebral space and the compression and stimulation of the nerve roots, reduce the strain on the lumbar muscles, relieve muscle spasm, and thus protect the waist of the patient and relieve local pain. purpose.
Back support belt uses for mild disc problems
Back support belt uses for chronic back pain
How to use back support belt?
1. Correct positioning, the upper edge of the waist should be aligned with the lower edge of the rib arch, and the lower edge should be to the gluteal cleft
2. When the patient is lying on his or her side, the waist should be flattened into the lower back, turned to the other side, and the waist should be pulled to the abdomen and fixed.
3. After wearing the waist, you should take the side body to get rid of the pressure on the lumbar vertebrae.
1. Unfold the waist and check the front and back of the waist and the up and down position
2. The patient needs to raise his head to lift the abdomen and tighten the belt at both ends of the waist.
3. With both hands, pull the side straps to the outside and fix them to the abdomen.
1. The waist should be tight and suitable for both fixing and comfort.
2. Pay attention to the pressure skin, whether it is red, pain, swelling of the limbs, numbness, etc.
3. It is not advisable to eat a lot of food in the short term after wearing the waist, otherwise it will easily lead to stomach discomfort and even nausea and vomiting.
4. After removing the waist circumference, strengthen the back muscles of the patient, restore muscle strength as soon as possible, and enhance the stability of the waist.
5. The time to wear the waist should be appropriate. Wearing the waist for a long time may cause the patient's back muscles to shrink.
We’re professional factory with a wide range of orthopedic and sporting products. We support ODM, OEM and low MOQ wholesale. Please contact our email if you have any inquiry: email@example.com