How to treat and prevent arthritis?
Early knee arthritis
Slight pain, weight-bearing, or tiredness worsens after exertion. Pain will ease after rest.
There may be cases of "limping" walking, joint twisting, knee dislocation, difficulty in standing after sitting, difficulty in ascending and descending stairs, etc.
Advanced knee arthritis
The pain is obvious, the course is long, and the dysfunction is severe. Thinness of cartilage, narrowing of joint space, and formation of osteophytes can be found in imaging. Subchondral bone microfracture, cystic degeneration, sclerosis.
Knee osteoarthritis is an incurable disease. The principle of treatment should be non-drug therapy combined with drug therapy, and surgical treatment if necessary.
For most patients with knee osteoarthritis, non-drug treatment can start with lifestyle adjustments:
Perform reasonable and appropriate exercises, including jogging, swimming, etc.
Avoid strenuous exercise that puts a heavy load on the knee joint
Use knee support
There are many ways to treat knee osteoarthritis. Choose to inject joint cavity replenishment fluid or replenish the synovial fluid close to young people and healthy people to the knee joint to relieve pain and restore normal life and exercise.
The knee joint is the joint with the most weight and movement in the human body, so it is also the earliest degenerative and most injured joint in the human body.
This muscle atrophy occurs in most people with discomfort in the knee joint. When this muscle is strengthened, the pain of the knee joint can be effectively relieved, and the occurrence and development of knee osteoarthritis can also be prevented.
Exercising this muscle can:
Sit on the ground with your straight legs, slowly straighten your feet, place your fingers on the medial femoral muscle, and feel the stretch. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 10 groups at a time. If the strength of the medial femoral muscle becomes stronger, you can increase the width of your feet.
sit on the chair. Place the yoga ball between your legs and tighten your thighs to clamp the yoga ball. Hold each clamp for 10 seconds and repeat 10 times.
In addition, during daily sports, choose a pair of comfortable running shoes and run on the plastic track to minimize ascending and descending. When exercising, prepare knee pads and other protective gear to help reduce knee joint wear.
Asymptomatic, this should be prevented
1. Weight control: Overweight or obese can increase the burden on the knee joint. In addition to losing weight, you should also carry as little as possible, carry less, and carry less weight.
2. Reduce "squatting" and "kneeling": Choose a toilet as much as possible when using the toilet; unavoidable "kneeling" requires a cushion under the knee.
3. Science movement:
(1) Walking, swimming, and cycling are all good exercises to protect the knees, which can not only lose weight, but also increase muscle strength around the joints; minimize ascending exercises, such as climbing mountains and climbing stairs;
(2) Don't perform high-intensity exercise all at once, but step by step. Knee pads can be used for strenuous exercise such as fast running.
(3) How to grasp the "degree" of moderate exercise? Simply put, if your joints are uncomfortable during exercise, stop exercising immediately.