The main function of the hip joint is load-bearing and activity. Any hip joint damage will affect its joint function to varying degrees and even cause hip joint disability. Hip joint damage such as femoral head necrosis, femoral head fractures and dislocations, severe acetabular fractures, and bone defects caused by tumors of the femoral neck are easy to dislocate after surgery. Therefore, the hip joint needs to be properly fixed to prevent the hip joint from bearing weight and prevent joints. Dislocation and early flexion and extension can be performed. The traditional treatment method for the hip joint disease after surgery is to perform plaster fixation or traction. It is difficult to achieve effective hip joint fixation, and it is not even able to resist hip compression caused by muscle contractions or contractures around the hip. Joint stiffness syndrome, muscle atrophy, osteoporosis, and other joint fixation syndromes are not conducive to the recovery of the disease. The external bone fixation brackets currently used are only used for reduction and fixation of fractures, and the joints lose their mobility when used across joints. Therefore, there is a need to explore a hip joint fixed protection brace to solve the above problems after the surgical treatment of hip joint diseases. While supporting the hip joint, it can also perform hip flexion and extension exercises, which is beneficial to the postoperative recovery of hip joint function...
The purpose of using the hip joint fixation brace is to provide a hip joint fixation and protection brace, which can support the hip joint while performing hip flexion and extension function exercises, which is beneficial to the recovery of hip joint function. The hip joint fixed protection brace includes a waist fixator and a leg fixator, and a support bar is provided on the waist and leg fixators, and the waist support bar and the leg support bar are hinged to each other. The waist fixer includes a fixing plate that matches the shape of the waist and a strap connected to the fixing plate for fastening the fixing plate to the waist; the straps are two and are respectively connected to both sides of the fixing plate, and two bundles Belts are detachably connected to each other; a flexible thin layer is provided on the surface of the fixing plate in contact with the waist; the leg holder includes a fixing sleeve that conforms to the shape of the thigh; Tightening strap for tightening the sleeve; the tightening strap is arranged on one side of the gap on the fixing sleeve, and the other side of the gap on the fixing sleeve is provided with a loop buckle corresponding to the tightening belt. Buckle fasten. The beneficial effect of this product is that the waist fixture and the waist are fixed, and the leg fixture and the leg are fixed in the utility model. Since the waist fixture and the leg fixture are connected by mutually hinged support bars, both Support the hip joint, reduce the weight of the hip joint, prevent hip dislocation, and perform hip flexion and extension exercises to achieve the purpose of early ground movement, which is beneficial to the postoperative recovery of hip joint function.
The hip brace is suitable for people
1. Hip joint and its surrounding soft tissue injuries are fixed by conservative treatment.
2. Hip joint and surrounding soft tissue injury surgery, fixation after hip joint replacement.
3. Adult patients with hip dislocation.
4. Patients who need to place their hip joints in an outrigger.
5. Patients who stand early during rehabilitation training of hip joint and surrounding soft tissue injury.
Features of the hip brace
1. The hip adduction and abduction angle can be controlled according to the doctor's requirements.
2. The hip flexion and extension angle can be adjusted according to the doctor's requirements
3. Left and right interchange design, convenient installation.
4. The waist adjustment device can be adjusted according to the actual body shape of the patient.
5. The leg adjustment device can be adjusted according to the actual body shape of the patient.
6. Thicker breathable lining, which can be disassembled and washed for more comfortable wearing.
7. High-strength aluminum alloy struts, equipped with graduated indication marks, are convenient for doctors to operate.