Medical cervical support is a cervical spondylosis auxiliary device, belonging to a class of medical devices, which can break and protect the cervical spine, reduce nerve wear, reduce traumatic reactions of intervertebral joints, and is conducive to the resolution of tissue edema and consolidation of curative effects and prevent recurrence Role. Since the medical cervical collar is so important, what should be paid attention to when using the cervical collar?
Five precautions for the use of medical cervical collar:
1. Clean the neck skin and change the pad 1-2 times a day.
2. Neck care: Use a soft brush dipped in warm or cold water and detergent to clean the neck support, wipe it with a towel, and dry in a cool place. Do not use a hairdryer or dry under the sun to avoid deformation.
3. Continue to wear a cervical collar for 3 months after discharge, avoid the strenuous exercise of the neck, continue to exercise limb function, and stop doing some activities of the cervical spine.
4. The cervical collar can be worn during the day and removed at rest. Long-term application of the neck support will cause atrophy of the neck and back muscles and joint stiffness, so the wearing time should not be too long. After the symptoms gradually reduce, it should be removed in time to strengthen muscle exercise.
5. Before stopping using the cervical collar, you must go to the hospital for a review before deciding to stop using it.
Personal experience, the posture must be correct, regardless of eating, sleeping, standing, walking, everyone understands, but the implementation of self-observation can be done very little, so we must work hard to implement, implement, and your health will be healthy.