Inflatable Hot Cold Therapy Compression Back Brace
Inflatable hot cold therapy compression back support brace uses for soothes back area
Air hot cold gel back brace helps reduce pain, stiffness & inflammation
Heat compress therapy helps decrease swelling, inflammation & pain
Cold compress therapy relaxes stiffness, improves flexibility & relieves pain
Air compression therapy delivers hot or cold therapy deep into the muscle tissue
Application of the inflatable hot cold therapy compression back brace:
Back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism, herniated disc pain, relieves muscular tension, fatigue, relief pain from lumbago problem
Features of the air gel back brace:
It is more effective than any other conventional wraps. Our unique therapeutic device combines the benefits of cold and hot compress therapy with air compression in a comfortable pressure. It is easy to use support allowing tighter, targeted therapy surrounding treatment areas.
It is uniquely designed to provide treatment to all around areas of the waist simultaneously. Utilizing adjustable straps combined with removable air pump for total mobility allows inflates to deliver personalized pressure for superior comfort and support. Precise anatomical fitting allows the user to walk with the support during treatment.
Accessories of the inflatable back brace with cold hot therapy:
Hot/Cold Gel Pack
Air Compression Body Wrap
Removable Air Pump
Use Instructions of the inflatable back brace with gel pack:
It's easy to use in any manner... cool in freezer or heat in microwave. Provides all over relief.
Gel packs can be used for hot or cold and are placed in the freezer or in hot water before use. A hot & cold wrap usually contain a gel pack or similar and are ideal for applying cold to specific areas as well as compression. If you have a whole joint injury such as an waist sprain or knee sprain which involves swelling of the entire joint then a knee wrap or waist wrap covering the entire joint will be most suitable as they will provide compression to help reduce swelling. If the injury does not involve swelling or is on a small area such as a single tendon then a simple ice pack or wrap will be suitable.
Sciatica is not a disease, but a common clinical symptom. Many diseases can cause sciatica. Generally speaking, sciatica refers to pain that occurs along the sciatic nerve pathway and its distribution area. The sciatic nerve distribution includes hips, posterior thighs, posterolateral calves, and lateral feet. Most of the pain is obvious at night. It can be paroxysmal or persistent. The pain mostly radiates from the buttocks to the back of the thighs, the outside of the calf and the outside of the back of the foot. Standing and coughing can make the pain worse. Pain in knee flexion or hip side rest can be reduced.
What are the symptoms of sciatica?
1. Rheumatic fever syndrome: The patient's symptoms are pain in the waist and legs, a hot sensation in the pain, worsening pain in the rainy season or summer, accompanied by irritability, thirst, and short urination. Tongue coating is yellow and greasy, and the pulse is turbulent.
2. Wind-cold-humidity syndrome: The patient's symptoms are cold pain in waist and legs, walking up and down, inconvenience of flexion and extension, exacerbation of rain and cold weather, or swelling of lower limbs. The moss is thin or greasy, and the veins are tight or heavy.
3. Qi stagnation and blood stasis syndrome: the patient has a history of contusion in the waist, tingling in the waist and legs, refusing to press the pain, and release the tingling according to the pain. The tongue is dark or bruised, and the pulse is astringent.
4. Liver and Kidney Deficiency Syndrome: The patient's symptoms are faint pain in the lower back and legs. Repeated attacks, softened lower limbs, chills, chills, fatigue, and gloom. The tongue is pale and mossy, and the veins are thin.
How to prevent sciatica:
1. Prevent bacterial and viral infections. Primary sciatica is an inflammation of the interstitial nerve. Mostly, it is caused by the invasion of blood to the sciatic nerve after infection of teeth or tonsils. Therefore, preventing bacterial and viral infections can prevent the onset of sciatica .
2, pay attention to diet and home care. For any kind of disease, the health of the diet is very important, of course, the disease of sciatica is no exception. Another point is to pay attention to exercise, enhance physical fitness, try to avoid infection. While exercising, pay attention to protecting the health of the waist. Diet must be modest, and smoking and drinking are not allowed.
Q: Do you provide sample ? Is it free?
A: If the sample is low value, we will provide the free sample with freight collect. But for some high value samples, we need to collect the sample charge.
Q: Can we customize products?
A: OEM or ODM service is available. We accept design products and package based on customer’s requirements.
Q: How long time for you creating a new sample?
A: If it’s a simple sample, we can finish the sample within one week.
Q: Do you have the test and audit service?
A: Yes, we can assist to get the designated test report for product and the designated factory audit report.
Q: Why your price is lower than other supplier?
A: 1. We are manufacturer not sale agent, so we can cut the agent fees out.
2. We have the advanced equipment and skillful workers can save our cost.
3. Our professional sale team knows clearly about the product and they can recommend the best solution for you to reduce cost.
4. Our factory business concepts is to provide best product with lower price to help our clients to seize their market share and we can both enlarge our business scale.
Q: What is your term of payment?
A: T/T, PayPal, and western union.