Air Gel Back Brace
Air gel back support uses for soothes back area
Air gel back support brace helps to reduce pain, stiffness & inflammation
Heat compress therapy helps to decrease swelling, inflammation & pain
Cold compress therapy relaxes stiffness, improves flexibility & relieves pain
Air compression therapy delivers hot or cold therapy deep into the muscle tissue
Application of the pneumatic back brace with gel:
Back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism, herniated disc pain, relieves muscular tension, fatigue, relief pain from lumbago problem
Features of the inflatable gel back brace:
It is more effective than any other conventional wraps. Our unique therapeutic device combines the benefits of cold and hot compress therapy with air compression in a comfortable pressure. It is easy to use support allowing tighter, targeted therapy surrounding treatment areas.
It is uniquely designed to provide treatment to all around areas of the waist simultaneously. Utilizing adjustable straps combined with removable air pump for total mobility allows inflates to deliver personalized pressure for superior comfort and support. Precise anatomical fitting allows the user to walk with the support during treatment.
Accessories of the inflatable back brace with gel:
Hot/Cold Gel Pack
Air Compression Body Wrap
Removable Air Pump
Use Instructions of the air back brace with gel pack:
It's easy to use in any manner... cool in freezer or heat in microwave. Provides all over relief.
Gel packs can be used for hot or cold and are placed in the freezer or in hot water before use. A hot & cold wrap usually contain a gel pack or similar and are ideal for applying cold to specific areas as well as compression. If you have a whole joint injury such as an waist sprain or knee sprain which involves swelling of the entire joint then a knee wrap or waist wrap covering the entire joint will be most suitable as they will provide compression to help reduce swelling. If the injury does not involve swelling or is on a small area such as a single tendon then a simple ice pack or wrap will be suitable.
Low back pain may be related to long-term weight bearing and easy damage to the structure. But some pain may be a sign of illness in the spine, digestion, urinary, and reproductive systems. In general, the causes of low back pain are mainly divided into the following 6 categories:
1. Not only elderly people, but many young people in their 20s and 40s also suffer from low back pain frequently. Poor posture is an important incentive. Many white-collar workers sit for a few hours without paying attention to their posture, including humpback; they will lie paralyzed on the sofa after coming home from work, crooked to the west, strained lumbar muscles, and scoliosis.
2 With the increase of age, bone loss accelerates. If you do not pay attention to calcium supplements and exercise, you are susceptible to osteoporosis, and low back pain is the most common symptom of primary osteoporosis. The specific manifestations are: the pain is aggravated after standing, sitting for a long time, and relieved after sitting and lying down; the pain is light during the day, and heavy at night and in the morning; unlike the lumbar and cervical diseases, the pain location is not fixed.
3. Digestive system disease is one of the causes of low back pain. Some acute low back pain may be caused by acute cholecystitis, duodenal ulcer or perforation, acute pancreatitis, etc. Chronic low back pain requires vigilance against pancreatic cancer.
4. Nephritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, urinary calculi and other diseases of the urogenital system can also cause low back pain, mainly manifested as soreness, falling, lumbar muscle weakness, etc., and the pain of turning over becomes worse.
5. Spinal bone joints and surrounding soft tissue lesions, such as soft tissue inflammation, degenerative changes in bone and joints, and spinal neuropathy may cause back pain. The most common is a lumbar disc herniation. A protruding disc presses the sciatic nerve. Pain may run along the back of the thigh and the outer side of the calf all the way to the toes.
6. The study found that most patients with cardiac arrest may have early warning symptoms such as low back pain 1 month before the onset.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are professional manufacturer specialized in orthopedic and sport products. And we trade our products with our clients directly.
Q: May I come to visit your factory?
A: Of course, welcome you visit our factory at any time.
Q: Can you provide catalogue for me?
A: Yes, I’m gladly to send catalogue for your reference if you have request.
Q: Could you send some detailed photos for the product?
A: Yes, if we have product in stock, we will provide as detailed as possible photos or videos for you checking immediately.
Q: Can you do OEM and ODM?
A: Yes, OEM and ODM are both acceptable. The material, color, style can customize, the basic quantity we will advise after we discuss.
Q: Can we use our own logo?
A: Yes, we can print your private logo according to your request.
Q: How can we buy from your factory?
A: Let us know the reference number of products in which you are interested or send us the picture. On receiving the inquiry our sales manager will contact immediately to serve you.
Q: What’s your after-sale service?
A: Our quality warranty period is one year. Any quality problem will be solved to customer satisfactions.