Foot Drop Night Splint
Foot drop sleeping brace can prevention of drop foot in bed-ridden patient
Achilles tendon repair
Adjustable foot drop night splint uses for immobilization of the foot
Gentle stretch for Achilles tendon and plantar fascia
Soft velour-lined foam padding for optimal comfort
Prefabricated night splint
Adjustable dorsiflexion straps
Minimal house-hold ambulation is possible via pawl surface under the sole of orthosis
Plantar fasciitis stretch splint fits right and left ankle
Increases the breathable material to choose
up to 7.5
up to 7
Instructions For Use
1. Refer to sizing chart to select proper size
2. Place foot in splint with knee flexed to achieve the desired degree of dorsiflexion
3. Attach the ankle buckle. Adjust it for comfortable length
4. If numbness, tingling or orther discomfort is experienced, you should loosen the straps. If any of these symptoms persist, comtact your medical professional
5. Extend the knee to check the tightness of the ankle and foot straps. Adjust if needed.
6. Dorsiflexion assist straps could be gradually adjusted. Do not walk with splint
For patients who have been bedridden or paralyzed for a long time, if they ignore the active and passive movement of the ankle joint, and at the same time do not pay attention to the long-term plantar flexion, the dorsiflexion muscles in the front of the calf will be stretched and the back plantarflexion muscles will be shortened accordingly. Twins, resulting in foot drop deformity, unable to walk. So you need to use the related ankle brace to hold up the foot. The product introduced on this page can support all the feet and prevent the front of the foot from bending to the plantar side.
Q: Do you provide sample ? Is it free?
A: If the sample is low value, we will provide the free sample with freight collect. But for some high value samples, we need to collect the sample charge.
Q: What is your term of payment?
A: 30% down payment before producing and 70% balance payment before shipping.
Q: Which payment form you can accept?
A: T/T, Western Union, PayPal etc. We accept any convenient and swift payment term.
Q: What’s your tem of the delivery?
A: Our ordinary delivery term is FOB Xiamen. We also accept EXW, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU etc. We’ll offer you the shipping charges and you can choose the one which is the most convenient and effective for you.