Ankle Brace For Achiller Tendon
Achilles tendon brace uses for plantar fasciitis
Achilles support brace uses for achilles tendon repair
Prevention of drop foot in bed-ridden patient
The achilles tendon support brace uses for immobilization of the foot
Gentle stretch for achilles tendon and plantar fascia
Constructed of soft foam padding material for optimal comfort
Prefabricated night splint
Adjustable dorsiflexion straps and heel-lock strapping system offer effective stability and comfort
Fits right and left foot
Size: S/M L/XL
Instructions For Use
1. Refer to sizing chart to select proper size.
2. Detach all the padding straps
3. Place foot into the brace with knee flexed to achieve the maximal degree of dorsiflexion
4. Secure the forefoot strap snugly by hook closure. Be careful to not over-tighten the strap
5. Position the shell of the splint against the shin and wrap the calf strap around lower leg to secure the brace
6. Fasten the remaining heel straps snugly and locate the heel opening. Do not over-tighten the heel straps
Achilles tendon is the body's largest tendon, formed by the calf muscle of the calf and the tendon of the gastrocnemius, attached to the calcaneus. Achilles tendon inflamed person is usually a person who loves sports because it is caused by not doing proper warm-up exercises or excessive exercise before exercise.
Once a patient has symptoms, he or she should be promptly informed of the doctor's treatment and receive appropriate treatment. Most patients can fully recover. The use of this ankle brace during the period can prevent the patient from damaging the affected area again due to excessive movement.
Q: Can you send samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you samples surely.
Q: Which express do you send the sample?
A: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS, ETC.
Q: How does your factory do the quality control?
A: Quality is the priority, we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. The skilful workers care every detail in handling the producing and packing processes.
Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
Q: Can l visit your factory?
A: By all means, we warmly welcome your arrival, Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way and arrange time to pick you up if possible.